We're looking for team players with natural product intuition who can help us build solutions for our world-class Learning & Assessment platform (edulastic.com).
As a Back End Developer you will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications and you will work closely with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improving user experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
• As an experienced backend developer, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side systems
• A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will test, secure and deploy your code
• Knowledge of Node.js is a must along with a server-side framework
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Experience and proficiency integrating with REST APIs
• Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
• Experience in working with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
• Should be willing to work in a very fluid startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility
• At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
• Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
• Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
• Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
• Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
• Should be a fast learner and a go-getter without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
Primera Capital Accretive
With this year’s program we are shining a spotlight on the best and brightest tools, leaders, and trendsetters pushing forward today’s education revolution. The finalists and winners below are part of a greater story of 21st-century education transformation.
Snapwiz, Inc. announced today that their Personalized Adaptive Learning platform was named a finalist for the 2014 SIIA Education CODiE Awards for Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution. Established in 1986, the SIIA CODiE Awards are a peer-recognized awards program for the software and information industries...
Publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., announced a partnership in May with adaptive and personalized learning solutions provider Snapwiz. The partnership resulted in a new product, WileyPLUS with ORION, which combined a research-based learning environment with learning, practice and assessment features that can adapt the learning experience to a user's strengths.