Snapwiz is looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
- Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
- A good handle on both client and server architecture
- Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
- Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
- A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
-BE/ME degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4 to 8 years overall experience
-Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
-Proven working experience in server-side technologies like Java, Hibernate, Spring.
-Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql and MongoDB
-Awareness of client-side technologies like JS and JQuery.
-Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Primera Capital Accretive
With this year’s program we are shining a spotlight on the best and brightest tools, leaders, and trendsetters pushing forward today’s education revolution. The finalists and winners below are part of a greater story of 21st-century education transformation.
Snapwiz, Inc. announced today that their Personalized Adaptive Learning platform was named a finalist for the 2014 SIIA Education CODiE Awards for Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution. Established in 1986, the SIIA CODiE Awards are a peer-recognized awards program for the software and information industries...
Publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., announced a partnership in May with adaptive and personalized learning solutions provider Snapwiz. The partnership resulted in a new product, WileyPLUS with ORION, which combined a research-based learning environment with learning, practice and assessment features that can adapt the learning experience to a user's strengths.