1. Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
2. Object oriented analysis and design using common design pattern.
3. Hands on experience on Core Java (Collection, Map, Threading, Debugging, Troubleshooting).
4. Knowledge on Java Web technology such as (JSP, Servlet ,JDBC, WEB SERVICE, API, XML, JSON)
5. JAVA J2EE Framework Like (Spring MVC, Hibernate)
6. Good knowledge of Database (MySQL, MongoDB and RDBMS)
7. Knowledge in IDE (IntelliJ or Eclipse).
8. Apache and Tomcat
Primera Capital Accretive
With this year’s program we are shining a spotlight on the best and brightest tools, leaders, and trendsetters pushing forward today’s education revolution. The finalists and winners below are part of a greater story of 21st-century education transformation.
Snapwiz, Inc. announced today that their Personalized Adaptive Learning platform was named a finalist for the 2014 SIIA Education CODiE Awards for Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution. Established in 1986, the SIIA CODiE Awards are a peer-recognized awards program for the software and information industries...
Publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., announced a partnership in May with adaptive and personalized learning solutions provider Snapwiz. The partnership resulted in a new product, WileyPLUS with ORION, which combined a research-based learning environment with learning, practice and assessment features that can adapt the learning experience to a user's strengths.