We are looking for passionate programming geeks to join us as our next great colleagues. This is your opportunity to be a part of an exciting startup and work on a disruptive product which will be used by millions around the world.
Skills Required :
• Hands-on work experience of 3 years in developing and designing end-to-end applications
• Demonstrated experience entire SDLC
• Experience in core Java, server-side programming, and asynchronous concepts.
• Strong knowledge of Spring Frameworks.
• Proficiency in working with Relational, NoSQL and Big Data Ecosystem
Investment / Market Cap
Primera Capital Accretive
With this year’s program we are shining a spotlight on the best and brightest tools, leaders, and trendsetters pushing forward today’s education revolution. The finalists and winners below are part of a greater story of 21st-century education transformation.
Snapwiz, Inc. announced today that their Personalized Adaptive Learning platform was named a finalist for the 2014 SIIA Education CODiE Awards for Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution. Established in 1986, the SIIA CODiE Awards are a peer-recognized awards program for the software and information industries...
Publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., announced a partnership in May with adaptive and personalized learning solutions provider Snapwiz. The partnership resulted in a new product, WileyPLUS with ORION, which combined a research-based learning environment with learning, practice and assessment features that can adapt the learning experience to a user's strengths.