We are looking for a dynamic passionate person who wants to explore the verticals of tech-recruitment and excel in a growing startup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preliminary screening/short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
- Coordinating with the SPOC to know the feedback of the candidates and improve sourcing based on the discussions.
- Coordinating with the Technical Panels and scheduling for Interviews.
- Closing the positions within the stipulated time.
- Following up with the candidate after the offer is made.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
If you are a people person who loves to talk and take up initiatives, we would love to talk to you.
Primera Capital Accretive
With this year’s program we are shining a spotlight on the best and brightest tools, leaders, and trendsetters pushing forward today’s education revolution. The finalists and winners below are part of a greater story of 21st-century education transformation.
Snapwiz, Inc. announced today that their Personalized Adaptive Learning platform was named a finalist for the 2014 SIIA Education CODiE Awards for Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution. Established in 1986, the SIIA CODiE Awards are a peer-recognized awards program for the software and information industries...
Publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., announced a partnership in May with adaptive and personalized learning solutions provider Snapwiz. The partnership resulted in a new product, WileyPLUS with ORION, which combined a research-based learning environment with learning, practice and assessment features that can adapt the learning experience to a user's strengths.