We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, hands-on Engineering Manager to manage an agile engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of front-end and back-end engineers to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
You are the right fit if you have :
- 8+ years of solid experience in developing a high-performance web application
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture, managing team of (5-10) Sr. Engineers / Engineers, and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Experience with high-performance web application catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience and ability to bring in software engineering lifecycle best practice
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Primera Capital Accretive
With this year’s program we are shining a spotlight on the best and brightest tools, leaders, and trendsetters pushing forward today’s education revolution. The finalists and winners below are part of a greater story of 21st-century education transformation.
Snapwiz, Inc. announced today that their Personalized Adaptive Learning platform was named a finalist for the 2014 SIIA Education CODiE Awards for Best Post-secondary Personalized Learning Solution. Established in 1986, the SIIA CODiE Awards are a peer-recognized awards program for the software and information industries...
Publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc., announced a partnership in May with adaptive and personalized learning solutions provider Snapwiz. The partnership resulted in a new product, WileyPLUS with ORION, which combined a research-based learning environment with learning, practice and assessment features that can adapt the learning experience to a user's strengths.